Wednesday, 29 February 2012

30 Days of Lists


I really should have posted this waaaay before now. Nevermind, better late than never!
Over the next month (ish) I will be participating in 30 Days of Lists. If you've never heard of this before then here is a little blurb from the girls at the 30 DOL Blog:
30 Days of Lists is our encouragement and challenge to you that you CAN journal just something every day – even something as small as a list.
Every day through the month of March we will be posting a list prompt – anything from weekend goals to celebrity crushes. At the end of the 30 days you’ll have a collection of entries creating a small snapshot of your life right now.
Only 5-10 minutes per day are really needed. While you’re waiting for someone, or when you’re the passenger in the car. You can even download the list topics ahead of time to get a jump start!
That’s all.
Just write.
There’s no wrong way to do this and if you don’t like a prompt on a certain day, just change it
The prompts start tomorrow! If you're intersted and haven't signed up yet you may still have time.

I haven't done this properly before but when I came across thier prompts from last year (via a Filofax video post by the lovely Imy) I decided to give it a go in my own time and found it quite fun. I think I might do it digitally via my blog this time, as I just don't have the time to make an art journal at the moment, although I would like to do that next year. I would love to hear from anyone who is taking part this year, or has done so in previous years.

Day 1 is tomorrow so let the lists begin!!




No comments:

Post a Comment