Thursday, 1 March 2012

30 Days of Lists: Day 1



List 1: Challenges to Accept
Fonts used: Askent, Agency FB

I ran with the number five here or else I would have overdone it. Here's my list:

  • Hike up Ben Nevis
  • Stick to an exercise plan
  • Learn a new language
  • Cook something new every month
  • Handmake everyone a birthday card this year

Hike up Ben Nevis
I feel like I need a hiking challenge so Ben Nevis will be my focal point. The largest mountain / hill I have hiked so far is Ben Narnairn in the Trossachs so I'll need much more experience before I tackle Ben Nevis. Definately a goal to work towards!

Stick to an exercise plan
This should help me with the previous goal! I would like to be a little more toned without losing too much weight in the process.

Learn a new language
Well, I'm cheating a little here as I'm already halfway through a French course - but it is only Basic level so I have a long way to go yet.

Cook something new every month
I want to expand my culinary skills. I do cook quite frequently but it's usually dishes I know well. I think it's time to push the boat out and make an effort with some new food.

Handmake everyone a birthday card this year
This will be a challenge!!

So that was list one. I have decided to jazz up each prompt by creating a mini graphic every day for each list. I will only have my lunch  break to do this though so this will be a mini challenge in itself!

Bring on tomorrow!






2 comments:

  1. I love your list, especially the birthday cards :)

    macgirlsadventures.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, that will be difficult to keep up! :)

    ReplyDelete