Friday, 2 March 2012

30 Days of Lists: Day 2



List 2: This Month's Goals
Fonts used: Alba, 1942 Report

Quite an easy one today as it was only a few weeks ago that I was putting together my projects & goals binder.

  • Travel abroad
  • Develop French skills
  • Start fitness plan
  • Spring clean
  • Make home-made pizza

Travel Abroad

It' been a loooong time since I left the UK (about 9 years!) and it's been a long standing goal of mine to escape again. If everything goes to plan we should be jetting off to Venice at the end of the month :)

Develop French Skills
I'm in the middle of doing an online French course so I should be progressing every week.

Start Fitness Plan
I had a knee injury at the end of last year and while recovering I lost the will to go back to the gym. I have now cancelled my membership and ordered a fitness DVD (Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred - yes another 30 Day thing!) which will be much more convenient for me anyway. It arrived on Tuesday night and I tested it out last night - level one - I can't move my arms today! I'm really looking forward to getting stcuk into this. I'm also going to make more of an effort with my eating habits - I'm a crisp fiend.

Spring Clean
Already halfway through this! I've thrown out 3 bin bags, have 2 bags full of things for charity, and one bag full of things to sell. It feels good!

Make Homemade Pizza
Following on from yesterday's 'challenges to accept' I have decided to follow my 'cook something new every month' challenge and make some home-made pizza this month.







2 comments:

  1. Venice sounds awesome! I am the lazy traveller, unless someone takes the initiative to plan out itineraries, arrange for accommodations and pack my stuff, I am perfectly content staying put, I guess because I have always moved around when I was younger so I don't relish the idea of coming and going!

    Excellent list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Elle! I understand, some people are perfectly happy where they are, like my mum. I'm not an avid traveller but there are certain places that I would like to see, Venice being one of them, it's going to be amazing :)

    ReplyDelete