Saturday, 3 March 2012

30 Days of Lists: Day 3





List 3: Recipe For A Perfect Weekend
Fonts used: AR Delaney, Bella Donna
This one is a little ironic as it's been a terrible weekend so far (car problems, plans fell through etc)
Anyway, here is how I would ideally like to spend my weekends:

  • Walking in the countryside
  • Rummaging in book or craft shops
  • Tea Rooms
  • Road trip to somewhere unknown
  • Reading in the sun
  • Spending time with someone special

Walking in the countryside
I'm an outdoorsy girl, not a shopping mall girl.

Rummaging in book or craft shops
I love finding something I can really get stuck into.

Tea Rooms
A nice pub could work here too, anything that lets you relax and have a nice cup of coffee and slice of cake :)

Road trip to somewhere unknown
I love driving and when I was a student I used to go out by myself at night (often around midnight) to have a little drive around the country lanes. Now I mostly drive during the day but nothing beats an adventure in a new place.

Reading in the sun
One of my most favourite things to do on Summer mornings.

Spending time with someone special
Because that's what life is all about :)



No comments:

Post a Comment