Sunday, 4 March 2012

30 Days of Lists: Day 4




List 4: Things I will Do Today (And Not Put Off 'Til Tomorrow)
Fonts Used: Never Regular, Prestige Elite Standard Bold

Ok I've changed this one. The original prompt was 'Things I will Put Off 'Til Tomorrow' but actually I don't put things off, if anything I try to cram too much into each day when sometimes I really should let things slide now and then. So here's my list for today:

  • Ironing
  • Buy travel insurance
  • Attempt to fix printer
  • Order a new Wacom Bamboo pen

Ironing
Boring, but it must be done.

Buy travel insurance
Again, boring but it must be done. At least with this task I get something good out of it (holiday that is.)

Attempt to fix printer
I think this may be a lost cause but I'll give it one last try before my trip to the tip next weekend.

Order new Wacom Bamboo pen
The pen for my Wacom no longer works and the tablet is so old that Wacom no longer supplies spares. I was just going to buy a new shiny one but a friend lent me their Bamboo pen it seemed to do just as well as the original stylus. So I'll need to order one of those before I go crazy trying to use a mouse in Photoshop!






2 comments:

  1. I love this. The color and font work really well together and I like the stitching around the edge.

    Digi is so cool - I need to learn how to do that.

    Thanks for leaving a comment on my list, it didn't take all that long. I was stuck on the couch so I gathered up spare pics, business cards, movie tickets etc., glued them down and then outlined with a black pen. All that was extra really was typing up my text.

    I really like that you changed the prompt to suit you better. I'll keep that in mind if something comes up that's not a good fit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nicole, it just wasn't 'me'!
    Your lists are very nicely put together, maybe next year I'll make a little journal too. :)

    ReplyDelete