I get very cold hands in Winter, especially my index fingers for some reason. So these will be my walking, driving, cycling, hiking and general lounging around the house gloves.
![]() |
| dhb Extreme Winter Gloves - no messing around |
They are dhb's latest Winter-proof glove, the dhb Extreme Winter Glove, which are wind-proof, waterproof and breathable, along with the usual cycling padding, reflective strips & palm grips. dhb are apparently the epitome of British design, although I'd never heard of them before, and they come with a small booklet informing you these gloves were indeed designed and developed in the UK. Not made in the UK of course, that would be absurd!
I bought them directly from Wiggle (my other fave cycling store aside from Evans) who are a lovely bunch who dispatch your parcel with a free bag of sweeties inside. I like this idea very much! Free sweets are always a good thing!
The gloves arrived last night and I haven't taken them off yet (except to write this, I did try to keep them on but I was just mashing the keyboard sid qwas ridculios - see).
I admit, they aren't very feminine looking. I think they might actually be men's gloves as they are a little wide on the palm and long on the ring & pinky fingers. But I don't care. I'm going back home to Scotland for Christmas, and you don't mess around with the cold weather up there!


No comments:
Post a Comment