List 3: Recipe For A Perfect Weekend
Fonts used: AR Delaney, Bella Donna
This one is a little ironic as it's been a terrible weekend so far (car problems, plans fell through etc)
Anyway, here is how I would ideally like to spend my weekends:
- Walking in the countryside
- Rummaging in book or craft shops
- Tea Rooms
- Road trip to somewhere unknown
- Reading in the sun
- Spending time with someone special
Walking in the countryside
I'm an outdoorsy girl, not a shopping mall girl.
Rummaging in book or craft shops
I love finding something I can really get stuck into.
Tea Rooms
A nice pub could work here too, anything that lets you relax and have a nice cup of coffee and slice of cake :)
Road trip to somewhere unknown
I love driving and when I was a student I used to go out by myself at night (often around midnight) to have a little drive around the country lanes. Now I mostly drive during the day but nothing beats an adventure in a new place.
Reading in the sun
One of my most favourite things to do on Summer mornings.
Spending time with someone special
Because that's what life is all about :)


No comments:
Post a Comment